Wednesday, January 07, 2009

ANIMAL COLLECTIVE - Merriweather Post Pavilion, That's it! I quit!


This is not for me. I fell for the hype last year when everyone was creaming they’re jeans for STRAWBERRY JAM. I didn’t like that record. Then I fell for WATER CURSES and I didn’t like that record either. I’m not sure why I keep falling for it. I mean everybody fucking loves this band. I want to be cool and like Animal Collective. But I have to give up the dream. Although I definitely appreciate what a technical masterpiece and marvel of production this album is, it makes me feel like I’m trapped in a tweener-circus-rave with a jam-band. This record is not easy to listen to, you're not gonna put this on and clean the house. However, I bet with some careful editing some of these could become hits on the college airwaves.

http://www.myanimalhome.net/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Страшно не то что в россии бывает всякое а то что оно обязательно повторится еще раз
!!!